Tuesday 26 March 2019

Still waiting...

 Just a quick update.  I'm moving ahead with my personal projects, trying to keep my mind busy while I wait :)

For the IOS game I am continuing with creating some art assets.  I have my cannons nearly in engine, with the high and low parts modeled just need to set up a stylised texture pipeline that I can use for future assets.
 Here is the High poly sculpt for the iron parts of the cannon complete with 4 different cannon ball types.
I tried out some of the new NPR rendering styles with the newest Zbrush! I love the look! and it was really easy too!! So cool to have a sketch look straight from a sculpt!! cant wait to play with this more!
 Here is the low poly cannon.  All ready to be rigged and textured and then put into Unreal.
 This is the final I submitted for Trans Texturing 4 class.  I learned so much in this class, including 2 new programs and a better understanding of Xgen! Still we only just covered Xgen in the last week so I haven't implemented the finished hair yet.  This character might crop up again in my next demoreel piece too which I will be starting soon!

 I've also been keeping up with some 3D printing. I designed my own lightsaber! which is certainly a life goal achieved! I printed the whole thing over a week with each piece taking about 5 hours to print :p but it all fit together perfectly and the head can be interchanged between the bladed look and simple cap look.

No comments:

Post a Comment